CADOGANS EXPERT NETWORK RECRUITMENT
BUILDINGS & PROPERTY EXPERTS.
What we do
Cadogans provide specialist engineering and technical advisory services to the legal industry, end users, developers, and contractors that are involved in disputes and claims.
What we are looking for
Experienced Building and Property specialists to join the Cadogans Expert Network.
What is the Cadogans Expert Network?
It is a group of over 100 highly specialised experts who are self-employed, but able to work with Cadogans on a huge range of technical disputes, located anywhere on the planet, requiring a wide range of expertise.
Why join the Cadogans Expert Network?
Cadogans is not an agency. We work with employees and consultants who follow a successful process of in-house and external training allowing us to turn technical specialists into competent and successful expert witnesses. We expect a high level of quality and technical capability from our consultants and are able to reward accordingly. Cadogans markets our experts to hundreds of lawyers around the world.
Cadogans' Expert Network Benefits
• Agreed hourly rates
• Guaranteed payment terms
• Marketing of your skills to potential clients
• Administration and research support
• Peer reviewing of your reports prior to issue
• Formal training by recognised training provider
• In-house training from experienced engineering experts
• Client networking events
• Regular Network newsletter
Buildings and Property sector
Cadogans’ has a wide range of technical expertise. The Buildings and Property group focus on the provision of services to Construction and Property lawyers and professionals relating to all aspects of the design, construction, commissioning, operation and demolition of buildings. The team comprises Building Services Engineers, Architects, Structural Engineers, Building Surveyors, Facilities Managers, Fire Engineers and many others. We have the capability to provide a qualified and experienced individual or multi-disciplinary expert team to our clients.
We are happy to receive applications from all disciplines in the construction industry but would be particularly interested in finding additional specialists within the following disciplines:
• Building Services Engineering (MEP/M&E/BSE)
• Façade Engineering
• Structural Engineering
• Project Management/Contract Administration
• Quantity Surveyors
• Building Acousticians
• Construction Management
• Glazing & other materials specialists
• Construction material coating and render specialists
• Engineers and Technical specialists who are highly experienced in their particular field.
• Must have associated and relevant qualifications.
• Must have a high aptitude for problem solving and logical thinking.
• Must have good Report writing and presentation skills
• The ideal candidates will have expert witness and dispute resolution experience.
• Previous experience of being an expert witness
• Previous experience in dispute resolution and litigation
• Experience/located in Middle East, Australia, Europe, Far East
• Language skills
If you feel that you have the technical skills and qualifications to apply to join our Buildings and Property Expert Network please send a copy of your CV and cover e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.