Civil & Structural Engineering
Cadogans offers a wide range of Civil & Structural expertise. We would highlight the following areas but they do not represent the entire breadth of our abilities. Please contact us if you have a need for other capabilities.
- Marine works - new build and life extension works from slipways for sailing dinghies to major oil and petrochemical terminals, and from refurbishment of quays to dock gates. Works have been carried out both in the UK and overseas
- Highway structures - footbridges, rail bridges, river bridges, retaining walls and culverts including stabilisation works, heavy foundations, repairs and new build
- Housing - design of low-rise brick buildings and low & high rise concrete frame buildings; new housing developments and refurbishment of tenement blocks
- Drainage - private drainage from developments, housing and industrial buildings, including inspection, repair and new build, survey and repair of main trunk sewers
- Industrial and infrastructure – airports, power stations, boiler houses, warehouses from feasibility studies to upgrading and new build
- Other buildings vary from hospitals to schools, ice rinks to entertainment centres and castles to churches