· Mechanical Engineering
· Building Services Design
· Surveys and Investigations
Hameza joined Cadogans in 2013 as a graduate with Honours in Building Services Engineering BEng from Glasgow Caledonian University.
Since joining the company, Hameza has been involved in various building services projects ranging from retail, commercial and healthcare. He has also been assisting in expert witness investigations & report writing.
Hameza has been developing his skills and increasing his knowledge by attending seminars and training courses, including completion of the APM introductory course.
Year of Birth
English, Urdu, Punjabi
Professional Qualifications and Registrations
· BEng (Hons), Building Services Engineering from Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
· Graduate Member, CIBSE and Energy Institute
SELECTION OF EXPERIENCE
New Gorbals Housing Association Ventilation works, Scotland
- Carrying out site surveys, providing full design and overseeing contractor’s works to completion for replacement of existing extract ventilation system for several buildings. Reviewing contractor’s installation to identify changes in design and ensuring final installation meets client’s requirements.
Queen Margaret University Heating Project, Scotland
- Reviewing heating plant installation serving numerous student residential buildings. Assessing the adequacy and appropriateness of installed plant in relation to the heating requirements by carrying out site surveys, calculation and reviewing documents. Raising issues with installation and proposing methods for improvement.
New Gorbals Housing Association District Heating Project, Scotland
- Involvement in design and implementation of a new district heating system supplying four existing high rise flats. Carrying out site surveys to aid in design of plant and routing of district heating pipework.
Silverburn Shopping Centre Extension, Scotland
- Existing shopping centre extended to include a cinema along with several restaurants and shops. Worked on mechanical services design and drawings. Frequently meeting contractors on site during construction stage to deal with queries and resolving issues
Air to Air Heat Pump System, Scotland
- A dispute over the performance of a domestically installed air to air heat pump. Main responsibilities included; fact finding, investigative work and assisting in expert report writing.
NHS Tayside Energy and Infrastructure Review, Scotland
- Working within a large multi-disciplinary team to survey and report the current condition of 3 hospitals, also suggest possible future projects to improve overall energy efficiency.
2013 to date Cadogans – a Hill International Company, Glasgow
Working as a Graduate Engineer responsible for mechanical services design on various projects.
- MS Office programs